ERA Centurion Grain-Free Salmon and Venison for Medium and Large Breeds
Food for adult dogs of medium and large breeds without grains. Salmon and venison, fresh meat as the first ingredient and sweet potato. High quality balanced nutrition. With fruits, vegetables, vitamins and an exceptional flavor.
ERA Centurion Salmon and Venison for medium and large breed adult dogs is a complete and balanced food for medium and large breed adult dogs (>10 kg). Its exclusive formula provides the recipe with a high protein content and a careful mixture of functional ingredients that will help your dog to have optimal and healthy growth. Salmon and venison ERA Centurion for medium and large breed adult dogs contains 60% ingredients of animal origin and fresh salmon meat as the main ingredient and a high percentage of dehydrated venison, which gives it high digestibility and excellent taste. The product doesn't contain grains, which is ideal for dogs with allergies or intolerances and to facilitate digestion for those dogs with stomach sensitivity. ERA Centurion Grain Free recipes contain hydrolyzed liver and appetizing natural liquid to provide excellent taste. In addition to sweet potato, which contains high levels of antioxidants and vitamins in addition to a low glycemic index and peas. All in the right measure to create a balanced, healthy and tasty recipe. With the recipes from the ERA Centurion range you will cover 100% of your dog's nutritional needs, which won't only benefit their health, but also delight them thanks to their intense and delicious flavours. The high inclusions of fresh meat and the incorporation of salmon oil contribute to greater palatability. The recipes in the ERA range do not contain artificial flavours. The ERA Centurion range of salmon and venison is so exclusive because it uses high-quality ingredients, produced in a single thermal process, and a selection of functional ingredients called OptiImmuno+ that have been shown to provide health benefits, helping the body to function properly and to carry a healthier lifestyle, and therefore, favor the health of your dog.
- Grain Free
more product information:
1. 60% high quality animal ingredients.
2. Fresh salmon meat as the first ingredient in all recipes. It provides Omega-3 fatty acids and is rich in vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids.
3. Croquette adapted to the size of the dog.
4. Venison dehydrated meat as a second ingredient. It provides less calories, fat and cholesterol and is rich in vitamin B12
5. Grain-free: ideal for dogs with allergies or intolerances and to facilitate digestion.
6. Selected fruits and vegetables, rich in natural antioxidants (polyphenols and carotenoids).
7. Natural sources of omega 3 and 6 that contribute to maintaining good mental health, healthy skin and a shiny coat.
8. Seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum) with effect on dental health and tartar prevention.
9. Sources of glucosamine and chondroitin that, combined, help maintain healthy joints.
10. Probiotics and prebiotics, which together contribute to maintaining good intestinal health and help strengthen the immune system.
11. Ingredients produced in a single thermal process, to maintain the properties and benefits of the products.
Fresh salmon (27%), dehydrated venison (24%), sweet potato (16%), yellow peas, chicken fat (7%, preserved with natural tocopherols, source of vitamin E), apple pomace, dehydrated beet pulp, pea protein, salmon oil (2%), flaxseed (1.5%), dried spinach, pumpkin, dried carob, tomato pulp, seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum, 0.4%), minerals...
Crude protein 29%; Fat content 15%; crude fiber 3%; Gross ashes 8.2%; Humidity 10%; Calcium 1.3%; phosphorus 1%; Sodium 0.4%; Omega-3 fatty acids 0.6%; Omega-6 fatty acids 1.8%.
Vitamin A 17000 I.U.; Vitamin D3 1400 I.U.; Vitamin E (a-tocopherol) 450 mg; Copper (E4) 15mg; Iodine (3b201) 0.6mg; Iron (E1) 75mg; Manganese (E5) 35mg; Selenium (3b8.10) 0.2mg; Zinc (3b603) 90mg.
INTESTINAL FLORA STABILIZERS PER 1KG:
Enterococcus faecium DSM 10663/NCIMB 10415: 1×108 C.F.U
ERA food for puppies of all breeds:
You might also like