ERA Millennium Salmon & Herring Adult Small Breed Dog Food
Food for adult dogs of small breeds. With salmon and herring, fresh meat as first ingredient and brown rice. High quality, balanced nutrition. With fruit, vegetables, vitamins and exceptional taste.
ERA Millennium salmon and herring for small breed adult dogs contains 60% ingredients of animal origin and fresh salmon meat as the main ingredient, which gives it high digestibility and excellent flavor. The product contains brown rice and sweet potatoes, which provide energy with a low glycemic index, and natural sources of Omega 3 and 6, which help maintain good mental health, healthy skin and a shiny coat. In addition to selected fruits and vegetables, rich in natural antioxidants (polyphenols and carotenoids). Likewise, the probiotics and prebiotics contained in the recipes contribute to maintaining good intestinal health and help strengthen the immune system. With the recipes from the ERA Millennium range you will cover 100% of your dog's nutritional needs, which won’t only benefit their health, but also delight them thanks to their intense and delicious flavors. The high inclusions of fresh meat and the incorporation of salmon oil contribute to greater palatability. The recipes in the ERA range don’t contain artificial flavors. The ERA Millennium range is so exclusive because it uses high-quality ingredients, produced in a single thermal process, and a selection of functional ingredients called OptiImmuno+ that have been shown to provide health benefits, helping the body to function properly and to lead a healthy lifestyle. healthier, and therefore, favor the health of your dog.
- Sensitive Skin
more product information:
1. 60% high quality animal ingredients.
2. Fresh salmon fish as the first ingredient.
3. Croquette adapted to the size of the dog.
4. Dehydrated sources of animal origin (turkey, lamb or herring) as a second ingredient.
5. Brown rice to provide energy with a low glycemic index.
6. Selected fruits and vegetables, rich in natural antioxidants (polyphenols and carotenoids).
7. Natural sources of omega 3 and 6 that contribute to maintaining good mental health, healthy skin and a shiny coat.
8. Seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum) with effect on dental health and tartar prevention.
9. Sources of glucosamine and chondroitin that, combined, help maintain healthy joints.
10. Probiotics and prebiotics, which together contribute to maintaining good intestinal health and help strengthen the immune system.
|FEEDING TABLE||EXPECTED ADULT WEIGHT|
|DOG WEIGHT (KG)||LOW ACTIVITY||MODERATE ACTIVITY||HIGH ACTIVITY|
|< 1 h/day||1 -3 h/day||>3 h/day|
|2kg||30 g||40 g||50g|
|5kg||60 g||80 g||90 g|
|7kg||90 g||120 g||130 g|
|10kg||120 g||150 g||170 g|
60% Ingredients of animal origin (salmon 27%, herring 25% and chicken 8%) 18% Vegetables (yellow peas, sweet potatoes, beets, spinach, pumpkin, carob and tomato), 16% Brown rice, 3.6% Fruits (apple, pomegranate, blueberries and citrus) 2.4% Algae, minerals, herbs and plant extracts, pre and probiotics, and glycosaminoglycans.
Crude Protein: 30%, Crude Fat: 16%, Crude Fiber: 2.5%, Crude Ash: 8%, Moisture: 10%, Calcium: 1.3%, Phosphorus: 0.9%, Sodium: 0, 4%, Omega3 fatty acids: 0.7%, Omega6 fatty acids: 2%
Vitamin A 17,000 IU/Kg; Vitamin D3 1400 IU/Kg; Vitamin E (a-tocopherol) 450 mg/Kg; Copper (E4) 15mg/Kg; Iodine (3b201) 0.6 mg/Kg; Iron (E1) 75 mg/Kg; Manganese (E5) 35mg/Kg; Selenium (3b8.10) 0.2 mg/Kg; Zinc (3b603) 90 mg/Kg.
ERA food for puppies of all breeds:
You might also like