ERA Millennium Duck and Lamb for Small Breeds
Food for adult dogs of small breeds. Duck and lamb, fresh meat as the first ingredient and brown rice. High quality balanced nutrition. With fruits, vegetables, vitamins and an exceptional flavor.
ERA Millennium Duck and Lamb for Small Breed Adult Dogs is a complete and balanced food for small breed adult dogs (<10 kg). Its exclusive formula provides the recipe with a high protein content and a careful mixture of functional ingredients that will help your dog to have strong bones and optimal health. ERA Millennium duck and lamb for small breed adult dogs contains 60% ingredients of animal origin and fresh boneless duck meat as the main ingredient, which gives it high digestibility and excellent flavor. The product contains brown rice and sweet potatoes, which provide energy with a low glycemic index, and natural sources of Omega 3 and 6, which help maintain good mental health, healthy skin and a shiny coat. In addition to selected fruits and vegetables, rich in natural antioxidants (polyphenols and carotenoids). Likewise, the probiotics and prebiotics contained in the recipes contribute to maintaining good intestinal health and help strengthen the immune system. With the recipes from the ERA Millennium range you will cover 100% of your dog's nutritional needs, which won’t only benefit their health, but also delight them thanks to their intense and delicious flavors. The high inclusions of fresh meat and the incorporation of hydrolyzed chicken liver, with the exception of recipes with salmon and herring, contribute to greater palatability. The recipes in the ERA range don’t contain artificial flavors. The ERA Millennium range is so exclusive because it uses high-quality ingredients, produced in a single thermal process, and a selection of functional ingredients called OptiImmuno+ that have been shown to provide health benefits, helping the body to function properly and to lead a healthy lifestyle. healthier, and therefore, favor the health of your dog.
more product information:
1. 60% high quality animal ingredients.
2. Fresh boneless duck meat as the first ingredient.
3. Croquette adapted to the size of the dog.
4. Dehydrated sources of animal origin (turkey, lamb or herring) as a second ingredient.
5. Brown rice to provide energy with a low glycemic index.
6. Selected fruits and vegetables, rich in natural antioxidants (polyphenols and carotenoids).
7. Natural sources of omega 3 and 6 that contribute to maintaining good mental health, healthy skin and a shiny coat.
8. Seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum) with effect on dental health and tartar prevention.
9. Sources of glucosamine and chondroitin that, combined, help maintain healthy joints.
10. Probiotics and prebiotics, which together contribute to maintaining good intestinal health and help strengthen the immune system.
|FEEDING TABLE||EXPECTED ADULT WEIGHT|
|DOG WEIGHT (KG)||LOW ACTIVITY||MODERATE ACTIVITY||HIGH ACTIVITY|
|< 1 h/day||1 -3 h/day||>3 h/day|
|2kg||30 g||40 g||50g|
|5kg||60 g||80 g||90 g|
|7kg||90 g||120 g||130 g|
|10kg||120 g||150 g||170 g|
60% Ingredients of animal origin (duck 22%, lamb 20%, chicken 16%, salmon oil 2%), 19.5% Vegetables (yellow peas, sweet potatoes, beets, spinach, pumpkin, carob and tomato), 12% Brown rice, 5.6% Fruits (apple, pomegranate, blueberries and citrus) 2.9% Algae, minerals, herbs and plant extracts, pre and probiotics, and glycosaminoglycans.
Crude Protein: 30%, Crude Fat: 17%, Crude Fiber: 3%, Crude Ash: 7.9%, Moisture: 10%, Calcium: 1.6%, Phosphorus: 1.2%, Sodium: 0, 2%, Omega3 fatty acids: 0.45%, Omega6 fatty acids: 1.8%
Vitamin A 20,000 IU/Kg; Vitamin D3 1500 IU/Kg; Vitamin E (a-tocopherol) 500 mg/Kg; Copper (E4) 15mg/Kg; Iodine (3b201) 0.7 mg/Kg; Iron (E1) 75 mg/Kg; Manganese (E5) 35mg/Kg; Selenium (3b8.10) 0.2 mg/Kg; Zinc (3b603) 100mg/Kg.
ERA food for puppies of all breeds:
You might also like